Staying organized this year
January is always a new start for me. I like to write resolutions, make lists and organize myself. So here is my newest way to do all three.
I buy a cheesy spiral notebook and keep all of the above in it. My "to do" list goes in it. I jot my goals on one or two pages. Grocery list for the week- perfect for that, too.
I keep my notebook with me by the computer so when I see something in an email or on a website that I need to remember, it lands in "The Notebook". That way at the end of the day I don't have a million little scraps of paper with phone numbers or dates or to dos. I know where everything is. In The Notebook.
I also keep my dreams in it. My somedays, my maybes. My redecorating ideas, my big list of things to accomplish this year. All there.
It isn't fancy. But it is a simple way to keep organized. A simple way to keep everything at your fingertips.
So go buy youself a little sursee- your organizing notebook and see if you like it. I think you will.

1 Comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! So excited and looking forward to reading your thoughts, words of wisdom and encouragement, and recipes!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home