SURSEE: I've gotta start somewhere         

Friday, January 14, 2011

I've gotta start somewhere

OK, I have been telling everyone and myself that I am going to blog.  So here I go.  You gotta start somewhere.  Speaking of starting, I am a finisher, not a starter.  This is the reason I have never started this blog, because I don't how I am going to finish.  I don't know who my audience is.  I don't really know my purpose.  All important things.  But not if I don't ever start.  I want all my ducks in a row.  I want to know all the answers to all my questions.  And, I have a lot of questions.

So for now, I will start because starting is part of my finishing.  Starting is the sursee today for me.  A sursee, by the way, is an unexpected surprise. Something that you give or receive that isn't big or important,but it makes you smile.  Starting this blog makes me smile.

 I hope it will be full of surprises that encourage  you and get you started doing something you keep saying you will start. Starting with the hope of a big finish.  Or a small finish.

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Way to go, gal!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home