Guest Room Goodies
Went to stay with my sister a few weeks ago and have to share all the little SURSEES she put in her guest room. I always get great ideas when I visit her.
You will be inspired, as I was, to add beauty, comfort, a Sursee, a book... Check it out.

Even K got a SURSEE.
He loved his bed which was stuffed with pillows and had a big comfy, cozy comforter on it. AHHH...
A really 'tres cool mirror so I could don fresh lipstick in the room 'ala Nancy Drew.
I was so inspired by how she appointed her guest room. You felt so loved staying there. I will have to write later about how she always has something yummy to eat when you get to her house. She made a delish appetizer out of puff pastry that I will share soon.
Can't wait to use some of her ideas in my Cottage Bedroom, which is my guest bedroom. ( I kinda like to name my rooms.)
I need to explore my Creative Room with you soon.
Go put some beauty into your guest room or jazz up the kids' room with some of these ideas when a guest comes. That is what I used to do before I had the luxury of having the Cottage Bedroom. Adding these touches is a simple way to love. That is what my sister taught me.
One other thing I learned:
My sister is really the Queen of Sursees and I, The Duchess.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home