SURSEE: Buy what you love         

Friday, June 1, 2012

Buy what you love

My four fun chairs in the living room.

One of my mantras is, "Buy What You Love."

This works with clothes.

Fabric for decorating.

Furniture.

Decorating.

I have found that when I bought it when I loved it, it fit!  Into a room, a scheme, my closet, my life.

 I remember waaaay back when I was picking fabric to cover my entry hall wall (yes-that used to be a fab idea and it looked pretty neat) I belabored over which fabric to chose. My friend, said, "Buy what you love!"  And she was right. I bought this pretty fabric that was feminine and floral and yummy.  I loved it when it was up on the wall and was never sad about that decision.

Not sure why this works, but it does.  I guess, if you love it, it works.

So~ go out and Buy What You Love and don't look back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home